All bookings will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Payment must be made on Registration either online via the secure Pay Pal system or BACS, Bank Details can be provided on request from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration fees for both Delegates and Exhibitors are detailed in the relevant sections of the website.
- Delegates Refund / Cancellation policy.
For written cancellations received before 31st October 2021 the cancellation fee is £30. Thereafter no refund will be paid on the registration fees.
- Exhibitors refund / Cancellation policy.
Cancellation before 31st October 2021 : 50% Refund. No refunds after this date.
- Non attendance at the Virtual Conference carries a 100% cancellation fee. The ISENC cannot refund Delegates/Exhibitors who fail to take part in the Virtual Conference due to reasons outside their control.
- The ISENC will not be held responsible should the Virtual Conference not be able to commence or be curtailed early for any reason outside of their control. If this were to happen, the cancellation policy comes into force.
- The daily programme may also be subject to change due to circumstances outside of their control.
- All Delegates and Exhibitors will receive registration details. Full details will be provided in an email to all Delegates and Exhibitors before the Conference commencement date.
- The Programme and Abstract Booklet will be available to download prior to the start of the ISENC Virtual.
- Any delegates wishing to submit an Abstract for consideration for a Poster Presentation must ensure that at least one author has registered and made payment to take part in the Virtual Conference before submitting an Abstract for consideration.
- Delegates and Exhibitors will be issued with unique log-ins, you are not allowed to share log in details with anyone else or use one registration for group viewings. Anyone found to be breaching this could have their online access suspended.
- Online platform non-disclosure agreement - In consideration of ISENC, disclosure to you (participant) of all speaker presentations which are made available to you within the conference online platform (“Protected Material”) for the purpose of your conference attendance (“Purpose”), you will keep the Protected Material confidential. Accordingly, you shall not, without our prior written consent, in part or full, either:
(a) communicate or otherwise make available the Protected Material to any third party; or
(b) use the Protected Material for any purpose other than the Purpose